I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I continue to write and add blog posts on this site every week. My blogs are on a variety of topics, but will fall into the categories of:
Just use the search box on this page. All of my free resources are tagged to fall in into one of the categories that I listed above.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish a new blog post each week. I write on Personal Development, Leadership, Relationships, Faith & Hope, and Life Long Learning. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox.
- Buy one of my products. You can find them all in my store. They represent a collection of resources on various topics, including parenting, leadership, relationships and more. I have several other products in development, including online courses.
- Join Your Best Life University. This is my members-only site, designed to give you the knowledge, training, and resources you need to live your most successful life. We open registration several times a year!
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 20 years. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then email my assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email email@example.com